Saturday, November 13, 2010

Why Does My Chihuahua Have Ten Nipples

[TAG] Favorite day: D

Huhu my pretty ones,

I was on the Holy tagged love ... thank you again for this: D

1.Lieblingstrickserie
childhood
♥ Biene Maja
♥ ♥ Wicky
The Smurfs
♥ Heidi ♥ Niklas
the boy from Flanders
♥ Perrine
♥ Calimero
♥ ♥ Nils Holgersson
Tom & Jerry.
Teen:
♥ Hanni and Nanni
Today: No
♥:)




second Favorite series
childhood
♥ bed edges stories
♥ dandelion
♥ The Mouse TV
Teen:
♥ Beverly Hills 90210
♥ GZSZ
♥ UU
♥ Murder, She Wrote
♥ Columbo
♥ A Team
♥ ♥ McGyver
Who's the Boss?
♥ Matlock
Today:

♥ Grey's Anatomy ♥ Friends ♥ Sex and the City

♥ Private Practice ♥
Two and a Half Men
♥ Vampire Diaries
♥ ♥ Criminal Minds Scrubs



third Favorite Movies
childhood
♥ Anja and the 4 seasons
Teen:
♥ Titanic
Today:
♥ The Holiday (not very demanding but I love him anyway)
♥ Avatar
♥ Kill Bill 1 & 2
♥ horror movies and psychological thriller in general (Saw, Hostel, etc.)


4th Favorite music
hhhmmm I was always a tearjerker-lover ... and that's me today: D
childhood
♥ Roxette
Teen:
♥ Backstreet Boys
♥ Ace of Base
♥ Mariah Carey
Today:
♥ ballads ever ... no matter by whom: 5 D


Favorite magazine
childhood
♥ I did not have a * strange *
Teen:
♥ ♥ BRAVO
Popcorn
♥ ♥ girl hit

♥ Girl
today:
♥ hhmm now I read no more: (


sixth Your hero
childhood
♥ hhmm been soooo long ago ... I can unfortunately remember any: (
Teen:
♥ Luke Perry (Dylan from Beverly Hills 90210) (want to marry me)
♥ AJ from the Backstreet Boys (which incidentally also * gg *)
Today: ♥
course my hubby: D
♥ and my two sweet nephews

A great day ... was really nice to indulge once again in the past : D Especially
he also showed me that I pretty much gg watch TV * *

Tag I hereby have all my dear readers the desire to join:)

cuddle your ♥ ♥ Pima

0 comments:

Post a Comment