[Life & More] Simply not enough time: (
My sweet,
I'm sorry that I am not now come to a creative post ... but had so much to the ears * bad *. The day passed quickly soooo disgusting: (
Ok, I slept pretty long ... I'm only against noon woken * gg *... then hubby and I for the weekly shopping ... after apartment cleaning done .... then to the IKEA-was really where the hell ... and in the afternoon, I still prepared sushi.
products would be invited late afternoon with my big sister and brother in law has animal on sushi happy: D.
was a first for me .. the 1st time in my life ♥ ♥ Sushi homemade stolzbin * *: D. OK ... this must be the roles I practice ... but it was sooowas schmackofatz of saulecker * *.
Will post tomorrow to review my last haul. The weekly tutorial is unfortunately sniff out ... because I do not have got done in time ... sorry girls * *.
Wish you still nen nice evening.
cuddle your ♥ ♥ Pima
0 comments:
Post a Comment