Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Microsoft Wireless Mouse Blue Ce0560



Antonia

now has me interested but if it works with the knitted neck even with Antonia. It works great.

this, I've posted 10 stitches and knit all stitches only. More and 4 rows of one color and the alternating red-green-red, etc. I'm With Antonia 1 cm seam allowance at the neck to do so. Then as long a strip of knitted to fit around the neck. There were 45 cm, which meant for me here also 45 color changes. So each color change (4 rows) or cm
first

Then fill a side seam on the shirt and fold the strip in the middle and put just over it and secure it with pins. I have not finished off the neckline with Antonia (Fran's not) because I did not want it to expand further. Then the knitted Sew a strip of stretchy stitch. I have not consciously chosen the 3-part cast, because I did not want the cut will be so "festgetackert" looks and possibly extends further.

the knitted strip in front of the sewing I have crocheted with Mäusezähnchen to the financial statements are better.

Best regards
Kerstin

0 comments:

Post a Comment