Friday, November 19, 2010

How Much Money For Blood Arlington Texas

[TAG] Christmas wishes

Hello dear ones,

finally I get the day from the love Julia answer.

In this day it is the wishes for Christmas, whether realistically achievable or not ... so for all your needs ^ _ ^.

Besides health and a great time with the family, I also hope some nice presents: D

♥SIGMA Travel Kit Nice in Pink♥



♥SIGMA Complete Kit with Brush Roll - Pink♥



♥120er Lidschatten Palette Version 1♥
♥120er Lidschatten Palette Version 2♥
♥ ♥ 28er Rouge range


They are soooo my greatest wishes: D


Tag I hereby really any of my readers because I'm interested in your wishes really totally ... and I'm sooooo curious: D!

Would also love supi, if you give me the link to your TAG in the Kommibox copy ^ _ ^.

wishes you all a great evening ... until tomorrow.

knutscha

0 comments:

Post a Comment