[SORRY] I already shame on me * sniff *
Huhu my girls,
I'm back * gg * ... sorry for my absence nature of the last few days ... but I had little time was really clean ... a lot. Today I wanted to ebay pigment - Review post ... but unfortunately this is not technically * heul *.
War on Thursday night at bowling, and I also took pictures. Have the memory card then on Friday to exchange with a colleague (who also made photos had). Well, unfortunately, is his one 8GB SD Card and grabs my camera = (.
unfortunately, the only spare card I have at home is a 4GB from our digital photo frame ... but my camera also creates * grrrrr *.
My Cam is in fact already have 5 years old ... and grabs a maximum of 2GB.
Well long story short ... the Review by Wednesday evening comes . Get the case only take pictures with flash ... and submit daylight Swachtes.
But here's a photo of the bowling ... I am with my favorite colleague is ... my sister ♥ ♥!
on my T-shirt by the way "Bowling God (can not read very ) : D
'll So now what to eat first and then read all the time ... which has done so on my blog ... the days have again gained some new readers * Freu looking forward looking forward *.
cuddle your ♥ ♥ Pima
0 comments:
Post a Comment