Wednesday, November 17, 2010

En.wikipedia.org/wiki/genital Skin Tag

[Life & More] Mentally & Physically good bad

Huhu my girls,

today is no more creative post from me ... sorry for that.

But I have terrible headaches ... because I work in today's sooooo so much laughter .. that I have my head only as booming. I have a feeling my eyes fly out any minute ... so big the pressure is = (
Apparently I've had breakfast today NEN Clown ... or slept on nem joke issue ... so how colleagues felt * gg *


doing the same time I hurt my left shoulder since noon today evil ... when I turn my wrist or lift my arm only, or circles. Have I pinched nerve apparently NEN ... How? --- No idea * grumble *

Well hope ... which is the shoulder feeling better soon ... that is annoying me this animal pain.

Please forgive me the little break * love * guck

morning finally follows the Christmas wish-day and a new EOTD.

wishes you all still nen nice evening ...

until tomorrow Schnuckie

knutscha knutscha knutscha

0 comments:

Post a Comment