Hola my Schnuckie,
announced today ... my tutorial on AMU. The AMU is not really suitable for everyday use ... but I thought .. what it should be special: D. .. I've now reached my 100 readers brand * happy *
Please excuse that the pattern is somewhat dirty work .. . but I'm using the brush had not really clear ... and still in touch with the "paint-looking in the mirror and coordination" * gg *.
I hope you like it anyway?
Step 1 and 2:
First, as always, is primed the entire eyelid. For this I use an e / s base.
Then I carry on the eyelid and a little about it beyond black eye shadow on.
Products Used: RdLY Eyeshadow Base & p2 sparkle time (evening moon)
Tools: My fingers & Ebelin eyeshadow brush
Step 3: follows
Now the banana in the color pink.
Products Used: ZOEVA 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette
Tools: ZOEVA 225 Eye Blender
Step 4: Now
I transfer to the outer corner of your eye something black eye shadow and blend it slightly towards the angle
Products Used: p2 sparkle time (evening moon)
Tools: ZOEVA 225 Eye Blender & SIGMA 224 Blendingpinsel
Step 5:
Then the lower lashline stressed .. . in the same colors as above.
Products Used: ZOEVA 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette & p2 sparkle time (evening moon)
Tools: SIGMA 219 Pencil Brush
steps 6 and 7:
are now shaped eyebrows and put the highlighter.
Products Used: essence eyebrow stylist & designer eye (black & brown) & ZOEVA 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette
Tools: Ebelin eyeshadow brush
Step 8: Then the following
eyeliner
Products Used: alverde gel eyeliner
Tools: alverde eyelinerpinsel
step 9,10 and 11:
Now comes the leopard pattern. For this purpose, I paint with black eyeliner and paint these with kringle pink eyeliner. To put some more accents with glitter eyeliner are a few highlights.
Products Used: alverde gel eyeliner (black) eyeliner glam essence (pink & glitter)
Tools: for your beauty, eyeliner brush
step 12, 13 and 14:
Last I stick me in false eyelashes, mascara, and they still emphasize the lower waterline with black eyeliner
Products used: ebay China lashes & essence multi action false lashes mascara and eye pencil smokey essence
OUTCOME:
Knut damage your ♥ ♥ Pima
0 comments:
Post a Comment