Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Co Detector Had A Level Of 999

must-have for dog owners and those who want it to be filed later times

Before we get our sweet black sleeping pill have increased, of course I had tons of literature on dog training, grooming and the breeder recommended by Tibetan Terrier Pope highly self-written guide, purchased, read and peppered the corner.
In general guide for dog owners are just as boring, we wrote a treatise on quantum physics. Nix for pearls.
Fairly soon after the advent of the world's cutest puppy in our household but I am about the book " Braver dog " by Katharina von der Leyen, tumbled, which I do not really jumped only because of his loving, funny illustrations in the eye and lo and behold .. .
I was able to implement the best guide of all time in hand, all of the advice of Mrs. von der Leyen in practice and in no time a presentable family dog.

Of course I had to half a year later still, the book "City Dog " set, which she describes wonderfully humorous, which breed in which flat if any, is for whom suitable and what a dog can now be in the city, and how he should behave and how you dog to get, this exact behavior on the day . lay

As such, I would have to buy me really "city dogs" before "good dog". That would have made but in the election race is not much difference, for why we have opted for a Tibetan, is a whole other story that I keep for myself someday.
With the two books you have in any case once all of basic equipment, what you need to know about the first year. Regardless of which race you choose.

Another must-have is the magazine "DOGS " which, unfortunately, only appears every two months.
In this journal, the fabulous Katharina von der Leyen, of course, a column that I read too happy.
is also the newspaper a visual delight with all the beautiful photos, drawings and other illustrations, which really shine next to well-written advice, reports and interviews.
are in the current journal is the way, two very nice reports on the still relatively less common breeds "Kangal" (Augenzwinker to Ringel family thing) and "Alaskan Malamute".

0 comments:

Post a Comment