Sunday, February 13, 2011

Heart Of Gold Route 35

whole stupid idea was again

As we back this morning by the dogs round the warm nest were waiting for us there, most likely by a friendly neighbor of the opposite post and taken the first this morning off a package of visitnorway.com .

Now it was not my smartest idea, on a gray, cloudy and wet day like today, eager to tear open the package and the brochures directly to devour at the breakfast table, while the rain drummed cheerfully on the windows.
sheer burgeoning wanderlust at the sight of the glossy brochures I got that is once again tears of longing in his eyes.

Does anyone still the problem?
I wish immediately into the distance and nothing more than the certainty of a ticket to Oslo on the Color Line (or similar).

I would - as already mentioned - also really liked to gather with clever answers as much money in a televised statement of events, that we could make for one year from the dust. This fails, however, already working on that developed in the light of a camera in my head is a medium weight vacuum that appears on my lips a silly grin and I stumble only useless jelly on the lips.

With horror I still remember what a nonsense of the best stainless steel of all, and I have given of us than us at the entrance to the grounds of the 60 years VW Bulli event a TV crew from WDR camera to the side window stopped to ask ourselves why we have the Bulli, then, would find that great. What exactly do we have
answered two, I do not remember.
I only know that I am at the moment when my mouth closed again asked, inwardly still urgently request that the earth may open to me and then got to swallow me.
Fortunately, I've never seen the article and I'm out on the network never came across such a report.
I could so vividly imagine that I am at a 200,-EUR-question "What color is the hold signal is a traffic light?" Answer in a television studio for sheer excitement at the crucial moment "green" would.

This I grab the basic information brochures about Norway now prefer the first look at the page and make me warm thoughts during repeated unravel the current knitting piece, which meshes with the sample at some point like it fine, but unfortunately in real life too briefly.



Good thing there on days like today are coffee and music that provide me with the all-embracing software package ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment