What am I happy that I sometimes still have a strong tendency to reason and not only wants nothing but to perish.
Despite the super comfortable footwear, which I had worn on show yesterday, I have my feet went completely on the ABF Hannover round.
And now I'm sitting here with my narrow shoe and do not know quite how I should explain what exactly the ABF as is now actually. The easiest way would be
, you would simply click the above link times. For the click lazy ones among you and in case the link no longer works one day, here is the short version.
The ABF is an exhibition for all sorts of luxury that may not hold their own show.
There you'll find ideas for gardening and home design, a small car show, a larger Camping Fair, a tour operator fair, a lot of information for homeowners and those who may want or need to renovate the retreading the house, a small sports and fitness trade show and lots of culinary delights.
The Hall of infinite eats very quickly but we have to leave again because the exhibitors there were already more than intrusive and would really rather a carnival barker competition should exhibit. Donnerlittchen ....
We've got the live-long day with all sorts of information, the usual dose of wanderlust and soaked a few dishes and have - very sparingly - only two other sheep skins (this time by black Sheep) for the new sofa (which we are still waiting eagerly bought).
And then I will lay me now nice and care for the sore feet. was
no pictures this time because we are actually only pike from one hall to another, and so to leave out anything. Phew!
0 comments:
Post a Comment