Saturday, February 12, 2011

Gay Spopt In Bangalore

harder than the jungle camp ...

The morning commute to work I hear the local radio .
What is a decent local radio as has ever actually win any games up its sleeve. Currently, the rings
Olli morning up to four times bell ringing, and each there is a special win.
last Wednesday, now you could win a meet and greet with Dingens woman in a (hitherto unknown to me) small disco called " Club Ego " this Saturday. I now do not know who has pocketed this prize. On Tuesday before wanted to stand out in any case not in the bell ringing. :-) I
for me on Wednesday morning, thought "My God, how brave woman thingy. I am in your place I would not trust currently under the common people."

Curious, as I am now again, I had to look this morning but then look at the website of this club because I was just interested in how well the organizers sell their "celebrity visit. (Had I mentioned before, that curiosity is my second first name?)
And what a surprise ....
Mrs. K. from B. has had to cancel at short notice. For this comes ...
the Frooooonck .
There you go. Real life is dependent but harder than any jungle camp.

My conclusion: I am soooo
glad I'm not an AZ-celebrity and no socks really interested in what I suppose to me when and where (or not) and how can I participate (or not). Thus, a celebrity life is just not a gift. Since the stainless steel and
go today but I prefer the screw-BAR to Bückeburg and enjoy there, quite spectacular, delicious burger with a thick wedges.

0 comments:

Post a Comment