last Friends of the
oute I now sometimes as a social network users of the blue F's.
got this, I am because there are some - has my former class mates and devious course (unlike me) in the big wide world and I'm actually now after 18 years still interested in many of them - many of them.
We had a very close community and I remember that I cried when Abifeier snot and water, because I already knew at the time that I would most probably never see again, especially since the WWW back in the form not even today was invented.
Back to the subject
Because ugly sofa for which I already did yesterday interested not so lets go completely, I am - thanks to the day of open door - even once or twice around it and have sneaked quarreled with me. And I'm
a "friend" of my friends list who has invited me to his friends, ran into his arms. And I found
then something more than strange that this person is now just asks me how I was queried as to date and my family status.
What is one to make because of it please? Well, yes. Unlike me, this person also has 405 people in his personal friends. I was there but a much smaller scale and I know of at least the family ties, "my friends". * * Tzzzzzz
0 comments:
Post a Comment