Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bread Emblem Ragnarok

Jamjam

If the Minden Feinkosthaus already at 1 Minorities enjoy meeting invites, it's for Mrs. Pearl's almost mandatory to show up there too.
Today's obligation was definitely a pleasure, for no sooner had they entered the Hotel Bad Minden , you could also make the same tickle the palate. I

the meeting had started directly with a fun blind tasting in which I have held various flavors under the nose, which should then help me to distinguish various wines from each other.
Let's put it this way: I have eight flavors of twelve recognized directly. Three came to me vaguely familiar vor.Die cherry tomatoes but I have declared as smooth apples. * Hmph * I am now just excuses by I point out that at the booth next door Gorgonzola was cooked. :-) At least I have the

Tempranillo detected on blind taste. This was after all a hit in four ways.

For white wines, of German descent I had to really fit. Which tasted to me like both, although it is said to have once again acted to Silvaner and a Riesling.
Well, would the bottle shape at least I can see the shame Riesling .* *

At the Gorgonzola-Koch-state was then also a plate of delicious art Farfalle with basil pesto, cherry tomatoes and crawfish ordered for me and my palate, thus further bespaßt.

then I could, of course, the coffee-tasting booth not to be missed, where have I also bought one immediately 500gr hitherto completely unknown coffee, because this again tasted so nice to leave.

a booth next walked to sample the four newly introduced varieties of curry a glass of white curry paste in my shopping, which I promise myself in the near future, a very delicious chicken soup or a shrimp dish.
Unfortunately, there was the glass is not for nothing, or I would in fact equal to all pastes dragged home, so delicious was the.

was after 5 hours the stomach then actually full, and the arms length (of the acquired delicacies), so I could make myself but slowly on the way home - of course not without me first on the stand of Feinkosthaus Müller also a good handful of ham, French Mini Crepes with a delicious cream cheese and tomato-rosemary stuffing and a piece of almond biscuit incorporate.

enjoy your meal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment