Thursday, January 13, 2011

Interests On A Clothing Store Resume

chili and sheep

After all the gluttony on vacation this week, there was only really good simple home cooking, such as fried potatoes with egg and yesterday and today have a strong con carne chili.
brand new (to us) for chili, I discovered Pecorino that we - the rasp of Chili - similar to Parmesan cheese to pasta. Wow. Who has this spicy cheese not currently seen as "spice", should make up for the very urgent. It is really worth.

given a wonderful Lacruz and enjoy life once again is almost too good to be true.

As for wine, I have the fax from supermarkets now also offers something of fat that the world's best and I went to Inox some bad buys in the weeks before Christmas ado visited the winery Barkhausen, at all in acquiring some "house wines" after tasting. As we shall know beforehand what to expect in the bottle.

match the wine, I had my way, just tell by the audio book " Catalans. The book is about the second-born son of a English wine growers who sets out to faraway France, but then found his happiness in the home (and a very good wine).

Cheers, my dears. Let us look forward to a new year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment