Perles fixed test kitchen: curry ketchup
After I had prepared yesterday for the first time curry sauce itself, I have decided, quite spontaneously, buy Ketchupart never again as a finished product.
In preparation I've roughly maintained at Irina's proposal , although I must admit though, that the post I had only vaguely remembered.
So I dug in my forget literally two tablespoons Tomato toasted in a pan, hot paprika and a star anise definitely a fry or two minutes before I poured a glass of orange juice to it.
was given a can of tomatoes, two tablespoons of Tate & Lyle favorite sugar, a tablespoon of Portuguese sea salt, plenty of pepper, cumin, ground coriander seeds, and of course plenty of curry powder the fox. The
have left I simmer for half an hour to himself, until the sauce had a ketchup-like consistency.
My men were delighted.
0 comments:
Post a Comment