[SORRY] Please understand!?
Hello dear ones,
I'm so terribly sorry girls, but I am currently on something of stress right now ... think really no time to post creative * heul *. The holiday season is stressful
sooooooo .... the week is so much going on in the work and after work ...... even then I usually go ... soo flat when I'm at home. Today I was
iPhone with my heart-sister in search of the four but without a contract ... but not everywhere on the way * Heul *. Tomorrow we will keep looking. We also need to get our gift for Gnome Friday. Wednesday I will make the nails. Thursday we buy our new living room furniture. And on weekends I am also totally booked.
Friday at the company Christmas party, Saturday at the birthday party of a friend and Sunday, we celebrate with family already in-law Christmas because my sister in law, including kids and hubby Christmas and New Year's Eve in their home MENORCA spends.
I'm about to do again not great "empty" promises ... like the last post. I hope I manage it on Monday to finally post my review pigments.
me please do not be too bad ... but I really do not know where to find the time heul * *.
I try ...
soon your Pima
0 comments:
Post a Comment